About the Course
Azurite offers a tool and service company agnostic environment to process automatically identified raw FT data from any tool and then switching seamlessly between the vs time and vs depth views and analysis.
Although there is full user control, the test types and qualities may be identified automatically, fluid gradients/contacts can be determined and a comprehensive PTA analysis performed accounting for the probe geometry.
Azurite includes the ability to display interpretations from different wells in a single plot allowing the identification of areal connectivity and common contacts.
Formation Testing Examples short courses
The session will look at analysis and interpretation of Formation Test (FT) data, why we run these tools and how can we handle this data.
Discussion on key issues will include but not limited to:
Software coverage include Azurite
- FT objectives, Tools and Data Acquisition
- Station sequence (events), Pretests, MiniDST
- Drawdown mobility
- Stations QAQC, quality
- Gradient analysis (contacts, uncertainties)
- Multi-well analysis
- Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA)
- FT diagnostic plots
- Single and multiprobe analysis (VIT)
- Multilayer analysis and test design
Pre-Requisites to attend the course
- Although very beneficial, no prior knowledge of KAPPA software is required. The software, for individual, personal non-commercial use, will be provided before the course.
- Please note that training is done using ZOOM.
- All training is done with KAPPA-workstation v5.30.03. Examples and workflows will not work in earlier versions.
- We advise two screens are used so you can see trainer’s screen and work on your own screen.
- In some sessions we may operate an ‘observer’s gallery’ which allows participants who were not able to secure hands-on place to watch and learn.
- If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No public course planned
All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise notified.
To be announced
Have questions ?
To be announced