Generation 5 (v5.40) Tutorials
Going through this session, you will be guided step by step to learn how to use the main features to create a 3D simulation model:
- The creation of a new document,
- The Reservoir model definition and construction (loading the input information, the reservoir geometry and the reservoir properties),
- The wells creation (modifying the perforation intervals, defining a well schedule, loading the well sketch).
- The Model Initialization.
- The simulation and its parameters.
- The simulation results: Well result plot, Production logs plot, 3D plot.